Refresh, Rejuvenate, Restore
WITH DERMAL FILLERS
Bespoke Dermal Filler Treatments
What are Dermal Fillers?
Under Eye Rejuvenation
Are Dermal Fillers safe?
- If used by a fully trained and experienced practitioner then they are an extremely safe treatment.
- However, side effects and adverse effects are possible and these will be discussed during your consultation.
- A significant advantage of HA fillers is that they are reversible should you experience any problems.
What to expect
- You will initially have a consultation with Dr Sofia. She will assess suitability for treatment and address your concerns and expectations. Once you both agree on a treatment plan, you may proceed with treatment.
- A combination of topical numbing cream and ice are used in order to achieve suitable anaesthesia in order to make your treatment more comfortable/less painful for you.
Onset of results
- Results are often seen instantly and there is little/no downtime.
- Optimal results will be seen within two weeks and therefore the results seen directly after treatment should therefore not be seen as the final results.
Client Post Treatment Information
What are the potential side effects of Dermal Filler treatments?
Things you can do to improve your treatment outcomes?
|Avoid any blood thinning medications or treatments prior to and after the procedure|
|Avoid alcohol for 24-48 hours before and after treatment|
|Avoid sun exposure to the area before treatment and after|
|Be honest regarding your medical history and personal circumstances|
|Inform your practitioner if you have previously had a cold sore. Treatments around the mouth/lip area should be avoided in active infection until the infection has cleared|
|Avoid the gym/exercise, make-up, massages and facials, extremes of temperature and also touching the area post treatment. For optimum treatment outcomes avoid facials and facial massage treatments for 2 weeks post-procedure|
Dermal Filler treatments by Dr Sofia
CLIENT BEFORE & AFTER GALLERY
Schedule your Consultation
Get in touch with us if you have an enquiry or would like more information
*a small consultation fee payable (redeemable against a treatment)